Last Updated: October, 2019
Welcome to the privacy policies of Lopby.com, we are glad that you are interested in this section
If you are under 14, you should not leave your data on this website unless your parents authorize it. In no case will data on the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
Legal regulations to which Lopby.com is accepted
Lopby.com complies with all the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The basic privacy rules that this website has
In Lopby.com the first thing you have to know are the basic rules that we assume regarding your personal data:
- We oppose the sending of unsolicited emails (spam), putting all efforts to prevent the improper use of email, for this reason, only commercial emails will be sent if there is a request or previously authorized.
- In Lopby.com the services offered are totally free and of maximum transparency: always and at all times you will have access to the data of the person responsible for this website and the management of your information, you will always know the purpose for which your data will be used, I will always require your consent for that purpose and you can always revoke your prior consent.
- Never and under no circumstances will users' data obtained through this website be shared nor will user data be transferred to third parties unless they have been previously informed and have their express authorization.
Transparency with users
Transparency is the fundamental pillar of privacy:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and repealing it Directive 95/46 / EC (General data protection regulation).
- The Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) 3/2018 adapts Spanish law to the model established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI). Regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
- Lopby.com is hosted on Google Platform servers. This web platform is responsible for Jairo Alvarez, located in Albacete 151 La Molina, the city of Lima Peru, The Unique Registry of Taxpayers (RUC) is the standard that contains the identification data of economic activities and others, whose number en 10481178113, The activity carried out on this Portal Lopby.com is: Useful Free Tools, Glossary and Blog. His main income is intended to be through web advertising.
Systems for capturing personal information used by this website
- Content subscription forms: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription in your email inbox. The user must confirm their subscription in order to validate their email address. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep it updated on news and specific offers, exclusive for Lopby.com subscribers.
- When you use our services of shorteners, QR generator and all the services that require an action. A feature of the Services is the ability to create shortened links, QR codes and other services that store information on our portal (Lopby.com or Lop.by). Users can create Lopby links or QR codes without registering for an account. When you create a link or use another free Lopby service, Lopby collects and stores the original URL, QR data and any data entered, we will associate this information with the result returned from the service. Lopby also collects and stores your IP address, your location, which we associate with the IP address, the date and time you use the service and if you share the service on any social network, the name of the platform used. This in order to provide greater security and associate insecure links to an IP Blacklist
- When you use or interact with a link, Qr or other free service. Lopby automatically collects personal information about the interaction, such as clicks or view, with each link, QR code or other Lopby service created through the Services (either our Lop.ly links or one of our brand domains) on a site third party website. This information includes, among others: the IP address and the location derived from the IP address; reference websites or services; the time and date of each access.
How long will Lopby.com keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept: as long as the legal deadlines established for the preservation of data do not expire, if there is a legal obligation of maintenance, or if there is no legal term, until the interested party requests its deletion or revoke the consent granted.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to email@example.com in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.